Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A stillness inside of the dead,
Opening pages bit by bit, dimensions still unread.
What is happening, how could this be,
How was this hidden from us all along, such a huge possibility?

Like the sunny afternoon of june, nothing moves inside,
Watching, standing, witnessing, waiting for the next mind tide.
The end of all suffering in seperation no other way,
Cannot turn around anymore now come what may.

Tomorrow, day after what happens still unsure,
But thinking about it unecessary anymore.
Living living that's all that is sweet,
With open arms life i greet.

As I write this poem I realize how in the past few weeks here so much has happened....so much of me has been broken in ways I could never imagine. I realize how little we really understand of our own selves beyond those five senses we carry. Today I sit here wishing I could somehow explain dimensions that seem so senseless or even silly if talked about or verbalized. In fact words have become so few lately, hence, even my posts have become fewer.
I still cannot believe that I am moving on a path I never ever considered I would move on one day. Today during dinner as I sat talking to another girl from US, we were talking about how we couldn't imagine ourselves sitting in an ashram one day...it would almost sound insane had someone told us that even an year and a half ago. But something too huge has changed, the realization of something far bigger has come.....and as much as I resist it, as much as I keep wanting to think its hypnosis or someone fooling me, I know this is too real to leave unheard. Seeing myself break infront of my eyes....seeing myself open up in ways I never thought possible....I realize that now all i can do is just go with the flow....let life carry me through.......

2 comments:

Fidarose Isha said...

Your posts inspires me to keep going on. I can understand your bliss where words have become meaningless to express it. You certainly have a tough job. Keep trying until you vanish in the clouds of love.

Deo said...

Wonderful poetry. I never liked poetry until I've got access to Sadhguru's and Isha's poems. Man, something about Isha brings out the poet in people.