Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An experience to share.....

A Revelation

This body made of a million cells,
The mind I thought was me,
Harmones, organs, the beating of my heart – make up who I am,
Whatever there was to know, I could see.

Those fools I thought in arrogance,
Who claim to know what this life is about,
They don’t even understand science or logic,
What mysteries of life would they solve I thought!

As I sat there that day in a playful mood,
An experiment, a game I thought it would be,
My body moved, it was not me,
As I watched it turn, I was in ecstasy!

Oh universe! Oh something huge!
What a bubble of illusions I lived in all this time,
Me, me, could this really be,
Was me so peaceful, so divine!

Dance my body, puppet of mine,
The mind, the strings I hold on to as reigns,
I just realized I am the puppeteer,
What bliss I am, no suffering, no pains.

I thirst for more, a glimpse of it all,
For that one moment of peace I feel,
I could give it up, could I give it all?
To become one with the universe, one with love,
I crave, I desire, from that I know there is nothing above.

No comments: