Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I ask where I am going….
A silence responds
I ask what I am doing….
A vast emptiness I feel
I ask what is to become of me….
A smile of ease touches my lips
How have I come here?
How has this happened to me?
I find myself being set free.

Till yesterday could not let go,
Felt misunderstood, my worth unproved,
To find that which I stood out at my only mission and goal….
Three months..the first flower starting to blossom…
A new door being sent my way..
A new call, a new direction which I never anticipated….

I resist to open it, for no sense to me does it make,
Ridiculous, senseless, ‘not for me’ I find myself saying….
Yet something within longing to open that door now….
Something within more ready than ever before..
Should I wait? Am I not ready?
Many questions come my way….
But in the silence, when those questions fade….
I know that in opening that door I am following the voice of my heart.

No comments: